Currency : Euro (EUR)
Local Time : GMT + 1
Telephone code : + 381
Cosed on : Closed on Saturday afternoon and Sunday.
Exchange Rate : 1.00 EUR is equivalent to 84.52 BDT
Last Update : Dec 10, 2019 @ 10:50 am
Virginia Holidays facilitates you with Montenegro visa from Bangladesh.
The citizens of Bangladesh are required to obtain a visa to enter Montenegro. As there is no embassy or consular service of Montenegro in Bangladesh, an applicant needs to apply for visa in the nearest embassy in New Delhi, India.
Honorary Consulate of Montenegro
S 528, Greater Kailash Part 1,
New Delhi-110048, India
For Montenegro Visa, The Embassy of Serbia in New Delhi handles the visa application, both for tourist and business.
Embassy of the Republic of Serbia in New Delhi
3/50 G.Niti Marg, Chanakyapuri,
New Delhi-110021, India
Phone: (+ 91) 11 2687 3661 , (+ 91) 11 2687 2073
Email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
But if you have all the below documents, Virginia Holidays will provide you the Processing / Logistics support to have your visa stamped(Logistics charge applicable). You may not need to visit the embassy in New Delhi, India to process your visa.
Click here for Germany visa support
Fee & processing time
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 14 to 22 working days (7-15 working days at Embassy + 7 working days for Passport transit).
Visa Processing Fee: Total processing fee is BDT 49,288/- (Visa fee is BDT 14,288 + Virginia HolIdays Logistics Fee is BDT 35,000)
We will open up a case file under your name and details to research your travel and professional history. Then, we’ll prepare the simplest possible approach for a successful visa application. you’ll only avail our Visa Consultancy Support upon purchase of the service and once you’ve got agreed to our terms & conditions.
Please call our hotline numbers to book your consultancy slot.
Our consultancy services include:
1 . Studying Your Background & Travel History,
2 . Creating Checklist based on Profile Merit.
3 . Identifying Loop Holes and Eliminating those,
4 . Preparing Best Visa Application Approach.
- One visa application form duly filled with signature. To download visa application form, Please Click Here
- 2 Photographs with white background (35mm x 45mm).
- Valid passport (It is highly recommended that your passport has at least six months validity remaining after your intended date of departure from your travel destination).
- Proof of a return or onward ticket, the necessary travel documentation for their next destination.
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover their expenses while in Montenegro.
- Invitation letter from a natural person or legal entity with permanent residence in Montenegro, verified by a competent body.
- Return Air Ticket.
- Travel Voucher and evidence of sufficient funds to cover the costs of a tourist stay.
- Bank statement for last Six (6) months.
- International health Insurance.
Important Note: Visitors must register with the local police within 24 hours of arrival in Montenegro (however, this is done automatically when checking into a hotel or official tourist accommodation).