Thailand is an amazing country, the name of which comes from the word “Thai” – “freedom”. In this truly fantastic kingdom rest is also royal. Coral reefs, Buddhist temples, exotic plants, crocodile farms, massage, unlimited shopping and a vibrant nightlife make tours to Thailand desirable for thousands of tourists.
Holidays in Thailand are so varied that everyone will find something for themselves: ultra-modern Bangkok and incendiary club Pattaya, exotic islands of Samet and Ko Chang, the cleanest beaches of Samui and the fantastic rocks of Krabi. This country attracts not only with its exotic, many attractions and developed tourist infrastructure (hotels, beaches, lots of options for various leisure activities, etc.), but also the opportunity to have a good rest at any time of the year.
want to book a vacation here? Are you going on a romantic trip, a family trip or do you want to relax on an “all inclusive” system? TripAdvisor holiday packages for Thailand will allow you to plan your trip easily and without cost. Find the perfect TripAdvisor vacation package by comparing hotel and flight prices for this destination. Travelers like you wrote reviews (2,436,214) and published photos (2,301) of hotels here: Thailand. Thailand: book your holiday today!
The Kingdom of Thailand is the country with the longest coastline in all of Asia, stretching more than 1,800 kilometers from north to south; It is washed by the waters of the Andaman Sea and the Gulf of Siam. A tour to Thailand from Moscow is an opportunity to enjoy a vibrant
nightlife, first-class quality of service, try exotic fruits, sea delicacies, take a walk around ancient cities and national parks, and also visit exciting excursion programs. The Kingdom offers a limitless choice of entertainment for adults and children.
Citizens of the Russian Federation do not need a visa if the period of stay with a tourist destination does not exceed 30 days.
A special feature of Thailand is the monsoon tropical climate. The temperature all year round does not fall below +25 ° C, and in the hottest period reaches +35 ° C. The rainy season lasts from June to September, as a rule, they fall at night. At the same time, when it
rains in the south, you can safely go to the north of the country, and vice versa. For example, on the island of Koh Samui during the summer months it is rather dry and sunny.
The flight time to Thailand from Moscow is 9–9.5 hours. The time difference with Moscow is +4 hours.
Those who wish to buy a ticket to Thailand from Moscow are offered both budget accommodation options and luxury hotel complexes, romantic bungalows on the seashore.
Tours to Thailand from Moscow in 2019 are presented in the following areas:
- Bangkok is the capital and main air gate of the country. A city of contrasts, which uniquely combines the charm of antiquity and modernity. Ancient Buddhist temples, palaces, picturesque parks, futuristic skyscrapers, many restaurants where you can taste the dishes of national cuisine, huge shopping centers and massage salons, found at every step.
- Pattaya is the most famous resort, stretching along the coast. Thai Riviera is ideal for young people due to the countless discos, bars, strip clubs. People come here not so much for a beach holiday, as for a colorful nightlife.
- Phuket is a famous island with stunning beaches and unsurpassed luxury complexes. Clean sea, ideal conditions for family holidays and seclusion in secluded corners, fascinating bays under palm trees. The island is also rich in entertainment.
- Samui is a tranquil, magnificent quiet island with gorgeous beaches, coral reefs, virgin nature. It can be called the best for a honeymoon trip, surfing, diving or fishing. A package of wedding offers for a tour to Thailand on Koh Samui is a great solution for those who dream of the perfect wedding ceremony in a tropical paradise.
- Krabi – a province with a wide coastal strip, surrounded by tropical forests, nature, preserving its pristine beauty. Here is a clean, clear sea, health centers with traditional Thai medicine, annually attracting thousands of tourists.
- Koh Chang is an island with its unspoiled fauna attracting tourists who seek solitude. About 80% of the territory is covered with jungle and deserted beaches with excellent conditions for diving both for beginners and experienced divers. At the moment, the resort is developing rapidly, new hotels are being built.
- Kao Lak is a choice of ecotourism admirers far from civilization. Tourists waiting for uncharted sea dwellers and fashionable hotels.
- Hua Hin – the oldest resort with a well-developed tourist infrastructure, offering everything you need for a holiday with children. The sea here is not deep, the slope is flat, sandy, the beaches are not crowded.
Tour to Thailand from Moscow – the answer to the question “where to go in the winter?”. The best option, suitable for any category of tourists.
Travelers who purchase tours to Thailand should certainly take the opportunity to see the main sights of Bangkok with their own eyes, take a panoramic photo from the observation platform of the tallest building, learn about the country’s history, significant shrines, visit the Royal Palace complex, look at traditional boats along the canals of the city.
Tourists are also advised to go to the popular islands of the province of Phang Nga and get an unforgettable impression on a trip to the Similan Islands, which receive thousands of diving fans from January to April; visit the amazing island of James Bond, the unique archipelago of the Phi Phi Islands.
Fans of extreme sensations will certainly enjoy Top Tree Adventure Park. Vivid emotions will give riding on elephants, “Safari World”, a dance performance by Siam Niramit, an amusement park Siam Park, a cartoon network water park.
Our company will do everything possible to simplify the search for tours to Thailand from Moscow. We will select the best option that best suits the wishes and budget.
Hurry to book tours to Thailand with departure from Moscow!