Currency : Peso Uruguayo (UYU)
Local Time : GMT – 3
Telephone code : + 598
Cosed on : Closed on Saturday afternoon and Sunday.
Exchange Rate :1.00 UYU (Uruguayan Peso) is equivalent to 2.55 BDT
Last Update : Dec 10, 2019 @ 10:50 am
As there is no Embassy or Consulate office in Dhaka, nearest Uruguayan embassy is in New Delhi, India.
But if you have all the below documents, Virginia Holidays will provide you the Processing / Logistics support to have your visa stamped (Logistics charge applicable). You do not need to visit the embassy in New Delhi, India to process your visa.
To Download Visa Form, Please Click Here
Fee & processing time
VISA PROCESSING FEE
|Visa Type||Visa & Application Fee (BDT)||Logistics charge (BDT)||Total (BDT)|
|Single Entry||depends on approval||45000/-|
|Multiple Entry||depends on approval||45000/-|
Total approximate time is 15 to 17 working days (8 to 10 working days at Embassy + 7 working days for Passport transit).
We will open up a case file under your name and details to research your travel and professional history. Then, we’ll prepare the simplest possible approach for a successful visa application. you’ll only avail our Visa Consultancy Support upon purchase of the service and once you’ve got agreed to our terms & conditions.
Please call our hotline numbers to book your consultancy s lot.
Our consultancy services include:
1 . Studying Your Background & Travel History,
2 . Creating Checklist based on Profile Merit.
3 . Identifying Loop Holes and Eliminating those,
4 . Preparing Best Visa Application Approach
Uruguayan tourist visa is issued for a limited period of leisure travel and no business activities allowed.
1. Fully completed visa application form for Uruguay and required declaration.
2. Passport size photographs
3. Valid national passport and one photocopy
4. Your current bank statement and one photocopy
5. Confirmation letter from your travel health insurance stating the coverage and one photocopy
6. Reference letter from your employer or education establishment
7. Proof of group travel/ hotel reservation in Uruguay/ airline ticket reservation for Uruguay and one photocopy.
BUSINESS VISA REQUIREMENTS
Uruguayan business visa is for engaging in short term commerce in Uruguay.
1. Valid passport (an additional copy) with at least 6 months validity remaining
2. Fully completed Uruguayan business visa application form
3. Passport-type photographs (no older than 6 months)
4. Valid resident visa and one photocopy
5. Current bank statement and one photocopy
6. Proof of travel insurance coverage for trips and one photocopy
7. Business references (letter from your employer, an invitation from Uruguayan company or organization)
8. Proof of Uruguayan hotel reservation and airline.