Job category:-constriction labor, loading unloading, indoor labor, outdoor labor
Most of visa are high quality and direct companies
Most of the companies give visa after interview which worker will be success of their interview,
Gold type visa need skill worker any category job (mason electrician plumber, pipefitter waiter, cook engineer or high educated person even need hotel mange meant course.
Visa cost: it depends on different company’s different work, but visa cost is very low .
Gold type job visa:- :- skill worker
Job category:-mason, electrician, plumber, pipefitter rod binder, painter carpenter, still fixer, electric engineer , automobile engineer ,restaurant waiter, cook electronics engineer
Most of visa is high quality and direct companies
Most of the companies give visa after the interview, which worker will be selected of their interview,
Gold type visa need skill worker any category job (mason, electrician plumber, Pipefitter waiter, cooks engineer or high educated person even need hotel mange meant course.
Visa cost: it depends on different companies, different work, but visa cost is very low
How to get it:
The first step: you must first obtain labor information. Contact the labor company you are interested in, and some of the things that follow are arranged by the labor company. Step 2: Apply for a passport. The third step: a simple physical examination. The fourth step is to prepare the materials to be used. According to the requirements of each country, some have to prepare proof of no crime, and also sign one or more contracts. Pay the fee and submit the corresponding materials (original ID, photocopy, resume, original passport, photocopy, technical grade certificate).
The procedure for obtaining work visas for foreign citizens
Getting a work visa for a foreign citizen is a multi-step and long process. For example, a Company-Employer registered in Moscow for legal registration of hiring a foreigner to work in Moscow will take an average of 100 days and $ 15,900 only to pay state fees. And since the Work Permit is given for a maximum of 1 year, then it is necessary to start the registration of a new Work Visa 6 months after the completion of the current Work Visa process.
CIS citizens do not need a visa to enter Russia, and a Work Permit is issued in a simplified mode, approximately in 10 working days and $ 4000.
A company – a member of the American Chamber of Commerce and Industry can draw up documents for its foreign employees working in any region of Russia, not only in Moscow, in the “One Window” mode in Moscow.
Stages of the process of obtaining a work visa:
- Annual electronic application of the need for foreign labor in the AIC “Migration Quotas”.
- Placement of vacancy in the Office of the State Service for Employment of Population (UGSZN).
- Permission to attract foreign labor (Permission) in the Migration Directorate of the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
- Work permit for a foreigner (plastic card) in the Office of Migration Affairs.
- Accreditation at the local Migration Directorate.
- Invitation for a work visa for a foreigner.
- Obtaining a one-time 90-day Work Visa at the Russian consulate.
- Visa registration in the territorial office of the UMM MIA.
- Notification about the beginning of work of a foreigner in the Main Department of Internal Affairs of the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
- Renewal of a single-entry work visa in multiple entry with renewal.